Update..

HI all, I'm back..It seems like I've been so busy of late.. To busy. What have I been up too...Let's see...I finished helping my sister build a new patio...which I'm pretty sure I already posted a huge rant on why It was toooo BIG of a project for two non builder, non brick laying girls to do...Butttttt we actually did pull it off! Standing back and admiring it sure does feel good....Wipe the sweat off your brow and say..WOW I did that!!! What else...well it's super I mean SUPER HOTTTTT out there...the humidity is high and it feels like 100 degrees in the shade. Like I predicted...Summer a scorcher...drought has set in... Yepp...I knew it! I've actually been watering the plants 2 times a day and boy do they need it. Sometimes they still wilt...even will all the special extra care. MANNNNNN
My cucumbers, tomatoes, and squash have finally established and are doing wonderfully. My honeydew is finally starting to take off as well. Even the eggplant is doing fair, after being ravished by a heard of rabbits....lol The sweet potato plants which I had to put a fence around, if only to spare the rabbits from my wrath....smile are doing pretty well too... All in all my stuff is doing ok...It struggled but now I think we've turned the tides... Though it was way to late for the green beans...no beans for me this year. Thank you bad bunnies....but I still love you.. Bunnies have to eat too...wink.

Comments

Popular Posts