Some of my favorite authors...

I love to read...well at least I used to..I want to get back to that cuddling up with a good book and just loosing myself in it... It used to be I was only into Non-Fiction/History/HowTo type of stuff. Maybe that was the college girl in me...but I also have a real free spirited lets get lost in fantasy side of me too!! That's the part I want to remember. Who was that girl...she was rather interesting..lol.. I miss her. In recent years I have come across 2 authors that I really do enjoy reading their stories..a dip into their creative minds and ramblings..Alyson Noel, and Sarah Addison Allen. The first book I read of Allen's was Garden Spells, I loved it so much I read it all in 2 days...in the airport, on the plane, and during the visit at my Aunt's house...A Treasure! I started reading Noel..well ok I listened to the audiobook in my Mustang like 5 years ago..it was called Evermore. I checked it out at the Library..It was the only audio book that looked cool so I decided on that one. It was fabulous, about a girl named Ever..and her immortal destiny..Awesome...other books by these 2 authors I've read have been just as exciting. Right now I'm reading Radiance by Noel..Excellent..about a teenage girl who dies and then starts helping other spirits crossover...kind of puts you in mind of the TV show Ghost Whisperer...

Comments

Popular Posts