Snowfall....again

Good morning to all on this dreary, cold Indiana day. We had about a weeks worth of very seasonal temperatures.. It was Spring. The Bradford Pear's were showing off their white blooms and the weeping cherries were too!! Spring had arrived...finally. Today it is April 15th and we are back to near freezing temperatures and a light snowfall, I can't believe it??? What happened to that beautiful 75 degree weather.. Gone overnight and replaced with more Blah. I sure hope my seedlings are ok..they hadn't emerged yet so I'm pretty sure they are safe. Everyone is these parts is saying the same thing.. Will the spring flowers now freeze and die?? Will the fruit trees be frost bitten..and not produce fruit this year?? What about the lilacs?? Is it all in danger?? I guess we will soon find out the answer to those questions. We have a couple more days of this unseasonal cold weather and then were back to more spring friendly temperatures. The weather has been so odd..and Old Man Winter just doesn't want to let go. Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Some Other Day..same goes for the cold..60+ is what I'm talking about..

Comments

Popular Posts