This and That..


Hello to all..this past weekend I didn't post much I haven't been up to par. blahh. It is getting super hot here in Indiana, plants are wilting in the hot midday sun, even after being watered early. I've learned to water my plants in the morning...alottt...I mean alott, that way the days hot sun will be more tolerable. I just hate to see my once proud and perky plants withered in the sun, does something to me?? This morning a young robin hit my sliding glass door window..frown. I hate seeing it. I got up and went to the injured bird. I coaxed him into a bucket and took him down to the shade garden. I put him on my white rot iron chair and he attempted to fly. He only got as far as the impatience bed. I stroked him and he closed his little eyes. Sad..When a bird hits a window I believe it's a omen of bad things to come, bad news and so on. I hope all is well...
Be at peace young robin......

Comments

Popular Posts