My 100th.. The Tree of Life Pendent

Ellen Thurmond Tree of Life Pendant Necklace - SummerWOW!! This is my 100th post already..supposedly in the blogging world that is a big deal..or so I hear. Yesterday I took the time to watch a couple You Tube videos on jewelry making.. Specifically on a style of pendent called "The Tree of Life" very earthy and organic looking. A great project in light of the upcoming full moon and with Earth Day just around the corner..So here's one of the videos I watched. The lady is very easy to understand and helpful. But...having said that I don't think my first tree pendent turned out so well..maybe I'm just to critical. It is my first time..I'm sure practice will make perfect..smile.. Enjoy!!
Oh and I really like this pendent too.. I'll have to try and find a tutorial for this one..or ask my sister she's really good at this stuff..smile

Comments

Popular Posts