Sunny and 75


WOW!! I haven't posted on here since Tuesday.. Do in part to the oh so lovely weather!! The sun has been shining for days..woohoo!! Last nite we had a small shower, which we in fact needed.. Now today it's back to being bright and sunny..just how I like it. But..nice weather keeps me outside and I've been doing alot of work in the gardens getting them ready for planting. I just love the fresh look the garden has in the spring..so youthful..so fresh. My roses are having a hard time popping back this year..I hope I don't loose any of them. The peony's will bloom in a couple more weeks..a week or two behind considering usually by Derby Day..as everyone from these parts knows is the first Saturday in May..usually the peony's are in bloom for Derby. I've got so much accomplished outdoors...in both gardens.. The large woodland garden is doing great...lots of work ahead, but doing fine. The kids got out there with us this week and we overhauled it for sure.. LOTS of work was accomplished.. I'm so glad to have the kids help..We couldn't do it without them..more later gotta go to work..

Comments

Popular Posts