Almost Done...

Well I'm almost done with everything Holiday related...well..almost. Today marks my "Big Endeavor". This is when I spend the day in the kitchen, baking sweet treats, and putting together special boxes for loved ones. Usually I bake about 10 batches of cookies 3 batches of fudge, and some other goodies like no-bake cookies and this year possibly truffles??? Yummy!! I have to admit I'm a little intimidated, but already this morning I've accomplished 2 batches of fudge and they are already chilling in the fridge...woohooo a head start. One good thing is I've already done my suckers, and my bread, and the puppy chow...soo actually the day won't be quite so long.. But I do love baking...creating something beautiful from sugar, chocolate, and flour...smile. Last nite I made roll out sugar cookies with my friend and her grand daughter. We cut out snowflakes and Christmas trees, and they turned out great...Christmas is such a lovely time, a special time of year to make memories, remember laughs, and love lotss... Bless Be

Comments

Popular Posts