Fairy Garden ......

Last year I posted about a delightful little special interest gardening type...called "Fairy Gardening" I learned about it one day while I was at Walnut Ridge Nursery...Ohh so sweet.... I found out last year that these fairy gardens are relatively easy to construct and it's easy to find things at goodwill, and dollar stores to decorate your gardens with.. Though I must admit I found some awesome little idds and odds at stores like Joanne's and Micheal's.. At 50% off which they typically have on these type of items. You can grace your fairy gardens with cute little fairy statues, chairs, and even Gazebos intended for fairy play? Today I reconstructed my fairy garden which is in a old wheel barrel, complete with pink impatience, snap dragons, and petunias...some fairy flower favs...smile.. Pictures will be posted later...

Comments

Popular Posts