"New Beginnings"

  Today is January 19, 2014 this is my first posting ever as a blogger....it feels kind of strange. Me...sitting here behind a computer typing. I feel as if I'm about to embark on a new adventure, one I'm able to share with my friends, family, and possibly even the world. You see I've gotten away from me..possibly we all have. It's time to get it back!!!! I used to be so into my garden.. it brought me so much happiness, kept me lively, and gave me strength. It was the best medicine I could ever ask for. This year we begin anew.. This is our new Beginning!!
I consider myself what I like to call " A Outdoor Girl". ...My sister once said, "There is little chance of you running into my sister...unless that is if you happen upon her frollicking in a field, or wondering through the woods." That statement always seems to make me smile. I like to think of myself as one of those old souls, kindred to the spirits of nature. I can be having the worst of days and then venture outside with my camera and click away some pics of a beautiful flower and instantly my spirits rise.
Three of my most favorite things....the fresh air....the warmth of the sun on a pleasant day....and the cool shade of a worn trail in the
woods.....absolutely lovely!!!

Comments

Popular Posts