Powder Sugar Melt Away...

Good Morning ! Today I woke up to a lovely powdered sugar world!! Though the snow is growing tiresome for me and everyone else I have to admit..Today it was quite lovely! I went out a shoveled the driveway earlier today.. the sun was shining bright and the warmth felt nice on my skin. I noticed as I was shoveling, the snow was rather powdery not wet and heavy like previous snows we've had.. All in all I think this may have been the biggest snow we received all winter.. At least my back thought so...LOL Maybe not but it just seemed like more!! But I was happy to get the exercise..All the schools are closed and most people are opting to stay home..tucked warmly into their homes. The roads are fully covered and I see little traffic going down the street. I wonder when Spring will come...its so bitterly cold. Is Mother Nature waiting for something?? Is there something going on we don't know about yet?? Are we all just to anxious for the daffodils and the tulips? Well, perhaps but I like to envision a story where mother nature comes to my little plot of land and weaves her magic with a hand that lights as rays of sunshine.. She brings forth what we all have hoped for..Renewal..Spring is my favorite time of year.. I'm a Spring baby born in April and I always felt like that predisposed me to a fervent love of all things Springtime!! I enjoy the flowers..the rainbow of colors that make up the spring palette. And what I like to call, "The Greening of the Landscape". Each day that passes you see a gradual shift from gray to green..to finally Bright Green!! It's like watching a painting that has a little added to it each day. I love the spring flowering trees. My favorites are the tulip trees and the cherry blossoms..so enchanting!! I love this picture..it's like as she walks the snow melts behind her..

Comments

Popular Posts