ODD Day's


Somethings not quite right..not sure what it is. I feel like everyone around me has been afflicted. My family, my friends..What's going on.. It's like this solemn quite has washed over me. I don't feel like myself. My sister is texting me telling me how depressed she is..I wish I knew what to tell her. She thinks I'm so ok..so alright.. Well at least I know I put on a good persona...sigh. My friend says she has alot of anger. I do too. My family is getting on my nerves..sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all..I sometimes think about just driving away into the sunset..though I'd never do it. I'm to guilty, to dutiful..to loyal to others and not myself. I'm worried about my dad..how he's going to do. I just feel sad..frown. I've also felt like such a madwoman of late, so angry... maybe it's called for, maybe it's not?? Who knows.. The other day I just took a deep breath and said a little prayer, and asked that God take it off me and help me to just endure and stay positive. I really think that it worked.

Comments

Popular Posts