On Chocolate.. In Defense Of Melts!!!

After researching chocolate...uhhh..Honestly chocolate seems like a tricky substance. Mannn you might as well be a chemist working in the lab...lol.. Basically it sounds to me that chocolate must be a perfect consistency, temperature, and type in order to work well for your baking needs... Ummm lets just say I'm a little intimidated. The author of the article seemed to steer us away from the candy melts...But I for one really like them. I use the chocolate melts from Wilton every year at Christmas to make the Holiday Pops I posted about a couple days ago.. They always turn out lovely, smooth, firm consistency. And....by all accounts they taste wonderful!!! So I personally don't have any issues with the melts, plus they are obviously easier to work with than..."REAL" chocolate.. Sooo I'm wondering if maybe I should just go with what I know for dipping.. However I did get some Guiardelli white chocolate and I'm going to try it tooo....What can I say I love to experiment...smile...

Comments

Popular Posts