Garden Gear

Spring is here..but it feels more like summer has officially arrived.. With the super size winter this season Spring hasn't seemed to last that long. It's pushing 90 degrees today..man is that hot!!! I'm really hoping for some more 60 degree spring like weather before the heatwave officially kicks in..please!!! Now that I'm well into my 30's...smile..I'm actually starting to care and think about my skin, and things like sun exposure and sunscreen. There was a time when I would sit out all day..no sunscreen..just basking in the hot sun,,loving every minute of it.. Now I realize just how much the sun can damage your skin with things like hyperpigmentation, skin cancer, and so on. Always wear sunscreen especially on your face.. I wear this SPF 20 lotion everyday..its basically a skin moisturizer that doubles as a sunscreen. I'm also really into hats right now.They protect you face from the suns damaging rays...and they do look kind of cute..smile Lately I have been feeling my age I'm not 25 anymore..and I can feel it..I just don't have what I used to in me..frown...Maybe I expect to much of myself.. I'm still one badass yard chick..smile. But here's a few picks of some cool hats and boots I like for outdoor work Boots, and Old lady hats as I like to call them..they just work..LOL

Comments

Popular Posts