Happy Halloween!

Well tonite was the annual Halloween Party extraordinaire....And a good time was had by all...lol. I dressed up as a Gothic chic...photos will be coming soon. I love Halloween it's probably my favorite holiday mostly because its the one night a year you can dress totally wild and crazy and everyone is just well...ok with it.. Know one thinks..that's weird, everyone just goes with it...and I love that.  Happy Halloween!
“I think if human beings had genuine courage, they'd wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween. Wouldn't life be more interesting that way? And now that I think about it, why the heck don't they? Who made the rule that everybody has to dress like sheep 364 days of the year? Think of all the people you'd meet if they were in costume every day. People would be so much easier to talk to - like talking to dogs. ”
Douglas Coupland, The Gum Thief

Comments

Popular Posts