Hi Grandma?

Halloween is soon approaching. I am of the mind that believes during the fall season of the year the veil between the 2 worlds thins...that it's possible for our deceased relatives/ancestors to send us messages or signs. Recently, well the last couple weeks a few strange things have happened, pictures falling off walls, smelling my grandmother Margie's perfume. I got it in my head to make bread pudding and that was her thing...Grandma Margie's I mean. Tonite at work someone was discussing their grandma and she came to mind. I just feel like she's been popping up alot lately. Sometimes, usually around Halloween I see things out of the corner of my eye??? I wonder if she's trying to send me a message? I wish it could be clearer! Maybe I'll write her a letter. She'd like this picture...her favorite flowers were snapdragons.

Comments

Popular Posts