Affirmed

Today I'm attending a Canning Class through the Purdue Extension for my Master Gardeners Advance Training hours..I'm kind of excited about it..as I have canned a few things before with a friends guidance peaches, tomatoes...but I've never canned on my own. Plus I hear there are several ways to properly can and or freeze things. I'm really into trying to make jellies, and preserves right now...I love sweet stuff!! This is just a quick post this morning I'll have a bigger one later this evening after I've learned lots of cool info about canning..As everyone knows I'm really trying to be more positive so I'm reading positive affirmations everyday, in the morning preferably because it's a great way to kick start a happy positive day!! Here's my daily affirmation..

Comments

Popular Posts