Cause I'm Happy!! or trying..LOL


Well it's been about 2 days since my last serious mood swing...Every nite I wake up with night sweats and hot flashes...yah to that...not!! I'm really trying hard to keep control because I don't like how I act when I loose it, or how I feel after the fact. Plus it's all the worse because I never loose it...so when a person who never losses it actually does....it seems like WW3 just begun, plus everyone seems to take it harder when I get pissed. Simply because I never do.. Hence I really have to watch it. It so sucks being nice all the time...cause when your not nice it seems well..sooo magnified.. I know I'm ranting but as I said at the start of this blog back in January...I need this, it's my therapy. I do this instead of Zanax..enough said.

Comments

Popular Posts