Weed Be Gone...Update!!!

Did it work??? That's the question?? Well today I ventured out into the yard to have a look see...and....? Yes it did work, the leaves of the weeds were indeed brown and dyeing. Yah!!  Now I don't think this natural way packs the punch that round up has..but its a close second. Plus it is all natural and prevents toxins from soaking into the ground and our groundwater.. So this solution is a very nice alternative especially in the city where weeds aren't that horrific. Also I may need to spray a little more of the solution on the weeds then I do the commercial products because it is all natural. Perhaps if I sprayed more of the solution I'd get even better results. That will be trial two.. But for now I'm very pleased with the results...

Very Cool Idea!!! It's recycled..

Comments

Popular Posts