Positive Affirmations

The other day I posted about being more whimsical, free spirited, and returning to that laid back magical girl I once was. But the real question is how do I do that?? I've been thinking alot about that lately!! I really like those positive affirmations. I've seen these little cards that you carry in your purse or bag. I need some of those!! Or maybe I could make some. I think making them is a great activity because for one your doing something fun and creative, plus you are engaging in a great process putting your energy into healing...and recovery..If you entwine your energy and creativity into something I believe you have a better chance of it...working for you. So that's what I'm going to do. First I have to figure out what affirmations I want to use.. So fun...I'm actually feeling a bit excited as I think about diving into this endeavor. Send me good vibes...or a good quote..that be great!!
I really like these cards pictured below. I'm thinking about finding some heavy card stock and inking them up a little, decorating them with bright happy colors!! Smile. And then writing my favorite affirmations on them. I'm going to attach them with a circle key ring and carry them in my purse.


Comments

Popular Posts