Black Friday...EHHHH

Well Thanksgiving turned out to be a nice day... I was so tired though I think I went to bed at 9:30 pm and slept like 9 hrs...I was beat. The grits turned out awesome!! Everyone enjoyed all the food and company. I ventured out with my mom today to Kohls...Black Friday!!! Scary!!! I went to one store and waited 40 mins to check out...I was done...smile.. Really I'm not sure what the big deal is about black Friday anyway. At least for me, I mean I'm not going to camp outside 2 days in advance, and truthfully speaking those are the only people that are there in line soon enough to get the AMAZING DEALS!! Everyone else is a day late and a dollar short. I can't tell you how many people complain,,,they got there super early and all the door busters were long gone. Well by the time I get there at 10am..not really that late..all the deals have been done for a while. So why not just order online, or shop on a Wednesday afternoon, when everyone is at work, and they still have basically the same sales they had on black Friday, wait 2 mins in line and be done with it?????

Comments

Popular Posts