Feeling Witchy Part 2

I feel really weird of late, depressed, distant, kinda out of it. It's like my minds preoccupied with some undetectable sadness that I can't quite grasp. Sometimes I think I empath on people a bit, I've always been super intuitive/sensitive to those around me.. I feel others pain, their moods, I'm very aware of feelings!! I really kind of hate that. I always wanted to be special, sometimes I wonder if the things I excel at I have rejected my whole life...Figure that one out...I don't know I just really wish I could figure me...out! As I've said before I feel like I'm behind 10 years. I'm always comparing myself, I'm never content or happy with me. I can't seem to find my niche, and I get all emotional about that. I've been having alot of dreams of late, memories of dreams, or maybe just memories. A black horse running in the trees that are reflected on my bookshelf from the beginnings of sunrise outside..What?? This phrase that a gray clocked man taught me in a dream, turns out to be a real thing, and I've never heard any those words before...Huhh??

Comments

Popular Posts