Part 2

Everyone says that I'm so smart, talented, I can do anything....Maybe I lack confidence. People say open a bakery, open up something, start your own business, put out cards and call yourself a photographer.... These things take money....$$$$$$$. I was raised to where you don't buy things unless you have cash, you don't go in debt...And you certainly don't open a bakery when you can't even afford your credit card payment... NO money= what exactly? I think it's a great idea to have a New Age Shop/Tea House, I could bake Muffins, cookies, and sell them there...it's a perfectly awesome dream.... But there again...Money! I just wish I could get a good job...work a couple years, save money, pay off all my cards...and maybe start paying on a piece of land.. Then start thinking about a shop, when I have a savings atleast. But where is this good job at???? I just don't know what to do??? I don't want the only thing I ever accomplish in life to be I spent my parents money....UGHHHHH

Comments

Popular Posts