A Crisis...

Crisis of Faith... Sometimes I have one... and not really in the conventional sense. I think most people have that happen to them when they've experienced a trauma or they've lost someone to death. All the sudden anger and doubt washes over them and they feel as if maybe they are alone in this world, and that nothing is as it seems. Well I have that to sometimes but not like you would think.. I've gone threw life believing in 1,000 impossible things before breakfast...or so the old quotation goes..smile. I believe in a lot of things that most people don't really consider possible, or maybe I'm a dreamer a fanciful flit of a girl. Having said that I always seem to get told I Don't Believe????? I lack Faith, I doubt??? And my personal favorite..."Your too Educated" As if knowing about alot of different things makes it hard for me to believe in something I've always believed in anyway? It's hard when your long held beliefs are constantly challenged by those around you, by those who are important to you. I feel small, insignificant, and like everyone else has this special outlet to the Divine that I can't seem to grasp that everyone else knows the Truth....... And I'm just left behind with all the other followers believing and catering to ideas and notions that don't really make sense... It occurs to me now that this post will make absolutely no sense to a outsider reading it...I probably sound crazy....But I have to vent. Maybe ignorance is bliss... Enough said...

Comments

Popular Posts