A Blow to the Head....Uhhh?

Sometimes I think I have a hard time dealing with my emotions. I mean I don't like to show emotion all that much and then when I'm forced to I feel all awkward and weird, and angry, then I try to hide it, then my blood pressure goes up...jeezzz. Yesterday was a hard day, I was going to go see the horses at the racetrack, have a good day, the weather was perfect! Then somehow I hit my head getting in the car.. Well it was more like I slammed my head into the side of the car, did I trip, did I???? Who Knows?? It just all happened so fast. I didn't really think it was a big deal, then my family pushed and pushed for me to go to the DR, so I did. The pushing me pissed me off, but I know they are just concerned....grrrrr.. But anyway, I went to the ER had a CT scan, and turns out I have a concussion and a contusion on my brain, which basically just means I bruised my brain.. UGHHHH. I feel pretty good today still a mild headache, but I walked around the gardens, as I always do, the sun is shining, and a cool breeze blowing....that atmosphere...is pure peace and always helps me bounce back. It's as if nature lifts something off me, no medicine can.. I took out a baggy and collected a bunch of pink Fireworks Gomphrena seeds to save for next year. I just love seed saving it's so relaxing, and to me the culmination of a hard summer's work..Anyway, I'm going to rest today and hopefully tomorrow be as good as knew. Blessing to all...

Comments

Popular Posts