That awkward moment....

For some reason the Fun Night Video won't play if your on Internet Explorer but works just fine on Google Chrome??? Who Knows?? Yes I'm up late...brooding.. so typical... and in need of some much needed venting. Sometimes I feel like my relationships with people are so strained. Tonite was a "Family" night.. Ummm...yeah How you say.."That Awkward Moment" If it's not my mom asking How old someone is every time I mention a interaction between a man and I??? I just feel like saying Sorry Mom, sorry I'm not married, I'm sorry you don't have grand kids.Do I need to be in a support group for people who are habitually not married and don't have kids??? I'm sorry my relationships haven't worked out....I wish they could have. No one wishes more than me that my life couldn't be different. But it's not right now, I guess things will happen when they happen...I'm so tired of feeling judged, of explaining myself to everyone. Of being put on the spot. I'm tired of feeling guilty. My friend told me tonite I ran over her cat? Maybe I did, I don't recall hitting anything, there wasn't a bump or anything like that, and know one actually saw me do it, but she seems to feel like I did it. Maybe I just don't want to feel responsible for the little black cat...I hate hurting things even on accident. But I don't remember hitting anything...truthfully..Then there's my sister asking why she's not invited to my Ex's wedding...thanks sis let's open up that can of worms in front the family so I can have this really unwanted , awkward conversation with everyone...Woohoo. This whole day just sucked...I'm a basket case...frown

Comments

Popular Posts