Quotes about figuring it out....

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." -- Martin Buber

Figuring out your life can be hard...as I've wrote before sometimes I feel like the family flake...aka never quite figured it out yet.... I pray for direction, Lord give me a sign...as to what it is I should be doing in my life? I do realize it.. my journey.. can't be about others, or worrying about what everyone else is doing, or relentlessly comparing myself and my life to everyone around me. That will only drive me crazy! It's about finding MY way and concentrating on finding me..I can't worry about what I've lost or what I didn't have, or missed opportunities, or why things couldn't have turned out differently.. That is all in the past now... I have to move forward..I have to find me..

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset." -- Crowfoot


Comments

Popular Posts