To hear another's call......

I know a kind of creepy title. I awoke this morning with that same creepiness surrounding me... I'm almost certain I wasn't dreaming. I was awake and kind of tossing and turning in my bed.. You know that point in the morning when your up, but your not ready to get out of bed just yet. I heard my dad scream my name, actually it was "Hey Erika"....but it was like a cry for help. There was a desperate tone to his voice...and it was definitely my Dad's voice.. I got up quickly.... But it wasn't him...Was I dreaming? Did this call wake me up from a dead sleep if I was dreaming?? Was I up and having some type of clairaudiance hearing experience??? Hmmmmm.  A little info on clairaudience....Possibly this experience is a sign that the Psychic Pathway book I've been reading and working through is helping me develop my intuition more. Did I mention on here I was doing that... more on that later.. Stay focused...smile
Clairaudience is defined as clear hearing. It is one of the four major ways to receive intuitive information. It's wonderful intuitive ability to have!
Clairaudient messages can come from your Higher Self and your spiritual team: spirit guides, loved ones in heaven, and even angels. You may hear words, phrases, music, or sounds.
Psychics and mediums are often clairaudient and receive intuitive information and messages from spirits for their clients via this modality.
Clairaudience: From the French word clair which means "clear" and the word audience meaning "hearing." Also known as psychic hearing or inner hearing. It means hearing things outside the normal scope of awareness.
What's it like?
  • Clairaudient messages are usually heard internally, with your inner ear, inside your own head. Spirit communicates telepathically, so that is the reason for this.
  • It's usually subtle and sometimes (especially when first experiencing a psychic awakening), it can be difficult to distinguish between these intuitive messages and your own thoughts. Don't worry, it gets better with practice :)
  • It may sound like when you are reading silently to yourself, though you may also hear things that sound different from your own voice, such as a distinct spirit voice or music.
  • Clairaudience can be external, too, though this is not as common. When this happens, it's often because your spiritual team needs to get you an important message, such as "look out" ASAP! My expereince was external......
  • When you hear your spirit team externally, it can be startling because the voice may sound distinctly different from the physical voices we're used to hearing. Yet some people that have had this experience really enjoy it and wish to have it again. If you're one of those people, you may already be receiving clairaudient messages with your inner hearing (most common), but you just aren't aware of it. Practicing the exercises below will help:
Example: My strongest intuitive ability is clairaudience. When I am giving a reading I often hear names. I hear them very clearly in my mind, but they are in my own voice. I also receive auditory impressions which come to me in the form of blocks of thought - they sound like very strong messages that I know come from spiritual guides and ascended masters.
Ways to Develop Clairaudience
There are some simple ways to increase your psychic hearing. These exercises are easy, but they will help you become more clairaudient. Just remember to practice, and, more importantly... have patience with yourself. Okay, here we go!
Why do these exercises work? Think of your body as an antenna. Your antenna 'picks up' psychic/energetic signals using its extra senses, such as clairaudience.
Now, keep in mind that when we hear psychically, it is much different than using our physical ears. The sounds are much more subtle. So, by stretching our physical hearing, we are teaching ourselves to hear those more subtle signals as well.
Listen:
The first thing to do to develop clairaudience is to use your physical ears to listen to the sounds around you. See, I told you it was simple! Close your eyes right now, as long as it is safe to do so.
Really tune in and focus on all those little sounds that you normally don't pay attention to. What do you hear? Try to differentiate between each unique sound.
For example, right now I can hear:
  • a bird chirping in the distance
  • trees blowing in the wind
  • the 'whoosh' of roller blades outside
  • a hockey stick hitting the pavement as a child zips by
  • an airplane overhead
  • cars in the far distance
  • the hum of my refrigerator in the next room
Okay, I think you get the point. Really though, go wild with this. The more you can stretch your hearing, the better. What do you hear on your right? Your left? And all around you?
Once you've practiced this a bit, I think you'll be surprised to find how much it helps.
- See more at: http://www.psychic-readings-guide.com/clairaudience.html#sthash.AG6cHRMz.dpuf

Comments

Popular Posts