Postcard Crazy

I love this postcard above!! I have received many cards like this one.
Something to do with my postcard collection??I know this is my third post of the day..what can I say It's snowing and I'm really bored..lol
A few years ago a friend told me about a great website called Postcrossing. This is a site where you sign up for Free...and you receive five names from people all around the world. I believe my first postcard was sent to the Netherlands...very exciting. The more postcards you send..the more you can send. Once people start receiving their cards they register them on the Postcrossing site...Then you start getting postcards in the mail.. as they say on the site...Your mailbox is Happy!! To date I've received roughly 600 postcards. They've come from all over the world. Anywhere from Russia, to Latvia, to France. Some people even send you dinner menus or newspaper clippings from there homeland. On my profile I have requested that people attach recipes of their traditional foods. I have gotten so many exotic and different dishes to try!!This photo shows a really neat way to make use of all those postcards..I could totally do this...I really like the photo frame idea, this would be nice to decorate a den, or a family room.
Postcard collage
Good Idea for all those historcal building type cards!!

Comments

Popular Posts