Winter Wonderland..Inspired

None of these photos capture the beauty I witnessed yesterday!! As I drove out into the country I of course noticed the snow covered terrain, the ice frosted trees, and the gray landscape we have come to know this winter. A few hours later I drove back out..everything was different...The Sun was Shining!! The land transformed from a once darkened shadow land into an enchanted ice palace.. I was in awe.. I have never noticed this beauty before. Usually when we experience freezing rain, it is gone quickly and we never get to peek into that lovely world that it creates. The weeds that line the roads..stood tall..frozen in place..like beautiful glass statues..The trees glistened in the sunlight. If you looked closely you could see the flashes of color reflecting off the trees. Breathtaking! It was a scene out of a snow globe..only to be revealed when shaken by the sun..Today the temperatures should barely reach freezing..possibly if I'm lucky this crystalline world will return once more.. I have my camera handy...maybe I will have a treat for you later..till then..

Comments

Popular Posts