"Dig Deep"

“You talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts.”
― Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

Have I mentioned I really Love posting on here each day!! It's almost like some type of online diary only not quite soooo personal.  I find myself thinking a great deal about the type of things that I should write about on here. Things that are both interesting and useful, and also the day to day of my life and times. I often want to get back on here and post 2.3.4..times a day..but I digress.. It's actually kind of an eye opener...It's you reflected back.. on a computer screen..actually kinda weird..but very cathartic.. The above quote is from Kahlil Gibran, a man with immense insight into human nature.. I so enjoy reading his words..they always seem to uplift me, or at least get me thinking about life on a deeper level. But the quote is so true..this blog is a outlet for my unrest..but its becoming the catalyst for my peace of mind!! Hope you enjoy these quotes!!
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
Kahlil Gibran
“When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
Kahlil Gibran
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
Kahlil Gibran
“I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.”
Kahlil Gibran
“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.”
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... And could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy”
Kahlil Gibran

Comments

Popular Posts