Headaches and other Ailments..


Good day all!! Today is lovely..sunny but cold.. I hear we are in for another round of snowy weather this weekend. Hopefully it won't amount to much.. The last couple days I've had various health conditions on my mind..mainly Gallbladder troubles, and Migraines..Anyone who knows me realizes why!! I'm not a huge fan of medication I've always tried to be fairly natural but sometimes that just isn't in the cards. Sometimes we have to take certain necessary medications in order to get past what ails us and feel better. My mom always says just take them..if they make you feel better then good..if not then stop taking them.. I don't know I'm a little more leery than she is..Today I went and got allergy tested..basically to determine what I already knew..LOL I'm severely allergic to cats. Also I'm allergic to grass, and some early spring trees. I told the Dr. I always feel so good outside, breathing in the fresh clean air. He explained to me that though I do have a moderate allergy to some Spring Flowering trees, the period of time they are a issue for me only last around 3 weeks. So in the larger scheme of things, thats not such a big deal! I'm also allergic to grass.. but as long as I'm not cutting grass without a mask, being outside walking around shouldn't really pose to big of a problem either. Back to cats...Gee I have 3 myself and I'm around cats daily..all day.. So what do you do? The Dr. suggested I take allergy shots which is a natural way of building up your immunity to the things you are allergic too..by injecting you with a gradual building dose of the problem allergens. Kind of like a flu shot! In time the shots can cease and you should have developed a tolerance. Allergy shots allow you to take less allergy medication, which I'm all for that!!

 Migraines..and that looming question..What is causing so many of them?? I've found out that allergies can cause an array of different types of headaches. So will see if getting my allergies under control helps with the headaches. Gallbladder trouble..a painful condition so many I've known have been afflicted with. Most recently a friend of mine.. She found out recently that certain foods are extremely bad for you when dealing with gallbladder troubles. Mainly fatty foods, most meats, and sugar. I've been looking up what type of herbal supplements, or diets you can go on to help with gallbladder issues as well as Headaches and allergies!! I've attached some information about these topics on here. I'd also like to note that I'm not trying to give medical advice here.. This blog is for me and I write about things that are of importance to me right now in my life.. it's a way for me to organize and remind myself of the things I've learned recently. I've learned so much the last month just from writing on this blog. Blogging would be a great semester project for any college class. Because it's constant submersion in your subject matter. Plus writing about things always helps me remember material better.
The gallbladder is a small pear shaped organ that is attached to the underside of the liver, located in the upper right abdomen just under the ribs. Its function is to store and concentrate bile which is produced by the liver and is necessary for the proper digestion of fats. The food we eat, triggers the gallbladder to release this bile, which then digests saturated fat, and flushes cholesterol and other toxins out of the body. Maintaining gallbladder health is essential for the digestive process, and it’s not only possible to heal the gallbladder naturally – it’s also preferable. As with many health conditions, preventing gallstones is preferable to treating them after they have formed. Increasing the amount of bile produced decreases its concentration. And the greater volume is also more likely to flush out a stone. Research indicates that a high-fiber, low-fat, low-cholesterol diet rich in vitamins C and E helps prevent stones from forming. That’s good news because items commonly found in simple gardens can help ward off gallstones. Vegetables and fruits, which tend to be high in fiber and vitamins, low in fat, and cholesterol free, are popular and healthy choices. Dandelion, Milk Thistle , and Peppermint are known to be excellent in treating gallbladder problems. Below is a link to a great website that talks about all the different herbs useful in treating gallbladder troubles..http://www.greenchedy.com/herbal-remedies/24-herbs-gall-bladder-health/

Comments

Popular Posts