Thirty-One

I'm told were now allowed to talk about/advertise on our blogs..So here goes. I just recently got reactivated as a Thirty-One consultant. I really like being a thirty-one consultant because I have the freedom to sell as much or as little of the products as I want to. We each have a website where our customers can visit and browse the current catalog and order for themselves..just like on Amazon or Ebay..Simple!! I also enjoy the extra cash directly deposited into my checking account each month. Now the reality is your not going to get rich selling Thirty-One.. at least not the average consultant. Although there are opportunities to make a significant amount of money if you sell Thirty-One full time. But for most consultants selling these great products is a extra cash/hobby type of venture..one that can be relatively profitable. My mom once had a party for me where I earned a whopping $350.00 for the night!! Not a bad take for just one evening..which I basically spent talking and having fun with friends and relatives.. You see Thirty-One is a home based, party type of direct sales company with a very generous commission rate of 25%..Nice!! Most of the money you make comes from having parties and taking orders from your friends, family, and co-workers!! Doesn't sound like alot of work does it?? Well it really isn't..it's really just about taking the time to connect with people and talk about the great Thirty-One products we offer!! I guess I haven't mentioned what does Thirty-One sell??LOL That would help! We sell purses, bags, totes, and other home organizational type products!! Women Love us!! Each season we have a array of lovely knew patterns that grace the catalog pages..also were known for our unique personalization options!! As one customer once told me, "Everyone loves something with their name on it". I also enjoy being part of the Thirty-One team..because simply put ...you get lots of free stuff. If you have parties you can earn free stuff..if you go to meetings you get free stuff!! WOW..this company is pretty generous with their consultants, rewarding us for our sales with cash and additional free products.. You can't beat that.!! At the bottom of this post I have attached my web address so if anyone does want to order they can go there and check out Thirty-One products. Also just email me if your interested in becoming a Thirty-One consultant!! I will help you out.
My web address.. www.mythirtyone.com/313163

Comments

Popular Posts