"Dudley"

Just a little shout out to "My Little Duck" Dudley!! I think I mentioned him in a previous post..him following me around the garden, which he does with such sweet admiration...I complain about him alot but hes really become my pet..Westminister Dog Show is on tonite, I usually tape it and watch it later. I love watching all the different and interesting pups. Each year it seems like new breeds are added. Ones to watch..Ofcourse the Siberian Husky and the Malamutes...I also like the sporting group and all the hunting dogs..Though I'm more of a dog person..I've come to appreciate the sincerity and love of the noble cat.. I hear people say cats are aloof, and unsocial animals.. NOTTTT. My cat loves attention, and wants to be in on whatever I'm doing..Weather that be baking a cake, or going to the bathroom he's right there.. Come on a little privacy please!! LOL
Love ya!!

Comments

Popular Posts